Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Calama: The Series


"Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Recently, my narrative side got the itch to return to fiction.  Writing about everyday life and the events that occur during travel and such is interesting, and good for informing my adoring public of my movements, but it lacks a certain sensational aspect that I happen to enjoy.  Thus, last week, I began a series of stories on a separate blog in the still of early magazine serials.  Titled simply, Calama: The Series, I have decided to spin a yarn of crime fiction that incorporates the harsh truthes of Calama into a sensationalized narrative.  I hope you will check it out and find it enjoyable.  I'm certainly having fun writng it.  My goal is to have one to two episodes appear a week.

So stay tuned to Calama: The Series to experience the drama of a dirty city full of dirty people and dirty deeds (the official tagline.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment