Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Puns

From Facebook comes an epic exchange of Calama themed puns between myself and my British friend Lorna:

Lorna: How was your BBQ?
Me: It was a true to form Calama experience. Two drunk crazy people accosted us and at least fourteen dogs joined the party. Good food though, cooked to   perfection (if I do say so myself...and I do), and good people. In other words, it was Calamazing.
Lorna: Not a total Calamity then?
Me: Of course not, I'm no Calamateur.
Lorna: And the newbies are Calamiable?
Me: Oh yes, quite. I'd say we've Calamassed a good group here.
Lorna: Are you going to Calamalgamate again soon?
Me: Perhaps over drinks. The new girls are fans of Calamaretto


After that, she conceded victory to me.  However, I felt that the last entry was such a stretch that I call it a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment